- The lancet is a small, very fine needle that is inserted into the lancing aid. With the lancet you will gain a small drop of blood through a tiny puncture for your blood sugar measurement.
- Particularly low pain: Scarcely noticeable blood removal with GlucoCheck lancets is due to the high-quality steel needles (thickness: 30 g / 0.4 mm) with facet cut.
- Easy to use: The blood lancets are easy to insert into the lancing aid and easy to use thanks to the easy-to-turn protective cap.
- Single use: for hygienic reasons, you should use each sterile universal lancet only once and use a new lancet for each blood sugar measurement.
- Tested quality: certified medical device at an affordable price. For use with the GlucoCheck lancing aid and most common lancing aids, available in packs of 100 or 200.