Type: Plaster remover
- Application – the application is very easy. Apply with a soaked cotton ball between the skin and the dressing without coming into contact with the wound by gently peeling off the plaster.
- Practical: the non-stick agent allows easy removal of adhesive plasters. It also removes traces of adhesive that can be left after removing a dressing.
- Versatile: this device is suitable for removing adhesive bandages, plasters, adhesive marks and colostomy bags.
- Composition: the selected ingredients are of natural origin. In fact, no chemical products are included. The product is also alcohol and paraben free and suitable for all skin types, including dry and sensitive skin. This product is made of ingredients that promote the preparation of the skin before applying products as part of wound care or blood removal.
- PACKAGING - The product is sold in a 125ml plastic bottle that can be taken anywhere and can therefore be used under all circumstances.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.